Australian Essential Oils Workshop
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Revitalising Australian Clinical Aromatherapy
16 - 17 March 2024
Discover the power of Native Australian and traditional aromatherapy essential oils and plant extracts in treating respiratory ailments with the guidance of industry experts Deby Atterby and Dr Joy Bowles in this 2-day intensive workshop.
Day 1 (Saturday) with Deby Atterby
- Learn how to create effective formulations for treating respiratory conditions with hands-on instruction from Deby.
- Discover the power of Native Australian and traditional aromatherapy essential oils and understand the safety precautions for using each one.
- Develop your own products that can help nurture and relieve respiratory ailments.
Day 2 (Sunday) with Joy Bowles
- Gain a deeper understanding of the composition of each essential oil and how they can aid in respiratory conditions by learning the scientific evidence behind their applications.
- Receive guidance on how to interpret clinical trial papers to enhance your practice.
Participants will also be able to experience and smell samples, and will take home their own formulations as well as educational materials such as back-issue copies of Aromatherapy Today Journal and a copy of "Dr Joy's Aromatherapy" PDFs of presentation slides.
About your presenters
Presented by world leading experts, authors and academic leaders in their field Dr Joy Bowles and Deby Atterby:
Dr E. Joy Bowles
Dr E. Joy Bowles is an expert in essential oil chemistry, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Organic Chemistry and Cell Biology. She has been a pioneer in this field since 1991, and her third edition book is still used as a text in aromatherapy courses worldwide. She also holds a PhD and has presented various insightful webinars and workshops on the effects of essential oils on the body. Dr Bowles was a keynote speaker at the 2018 NAHA conference and appeared in the Netflix docu-series (Un)Well as an essential oil science author and educator.
Deby's passion for Australian Clinical Aromatherapy extends to utilizing local products and supporting small providers. As an industry expert with 40 years of experience, she integrates Australian resources, including herbs and essential oils, into her clinical practice and shares her case studies with others. Through Aromatica Australia and teaching at colleges, she continues to enhance her knowledge and supports local farmers and producers. Deby will also be sharing her expertise on herbal preparation and incorporating essential oils into various formulations.
About the Venue
688 Ku-Ring-Gai Chase Rd, Mount Kuring-Gai, AU 2079
The Pro-oils difference
Australian Made and Owned